Wallpaper Border

The Jungle and accessories decorated with the Poster
By Scotty Vazquez

One of the things I love most about the property, a house shape it any way I see fit. I paid for my adult life, and so I always let them draw pictures to hang or place the various carpets hate. I need to get my deposit back, so that I can afford to risk losing the money to do something, then TENANT shall not approve. As a result, my walls are white and bare, which can be a bit heavy after a while: Fortunately, my own place now, and I had a blast decorating the way I want.

I spend much time looking through magazines and shopping centers before deciding on a home decorating theme in my downstairs TV room / media center. I came across an incredible sale on the wallpaper border jungle, and I think that would be perfect for watching TV and movies, video games, listening to music or surfing the Internet: Jungle wallpaper border for treatment, the half-playful, half-exotic, fun and all, which just what we want the basement.

Wallpaper Border
Wallpaper Border
Wallpaper Border
Because I have such a huge jungle wallpaper border (I'm talking about 75% of each roll), I decided to furniture and accessories. So, I went to Animal Print to all slipcovers for sofa and armchairs, buy throw pillows, blankets and rugs. Later, when my bank account, a little, I plan to add some leafy plant in the topic. The general impression is still of great influence, and it all started with my accidental discovery of a few rolls, the discount jungle wallpaper border.

To be sure, that this topic may not fit everyone's taste. If you prefer a more traditional Interior design schemes, then it will not be shown in your own jungle wallpaper border for sale. You can remain more traditional patterns, which do not raise or remove comments, compliments attraction for visitors: there is nothing wrong with that choice, because it is that most homeowners do.

But if you are ready to make a bold statement to make, you can jungle wallpaper border sales and all the accessories I mentioned the online retailers that sell home furnishings. A little luck, you may even be able to get some good deals (as I did), which will allow you to decorate even a limited budget.

Of course, you can choose to spruce your room any way you want. I personally like the idea, considering my possibilities of decorating schemes to see what works and what does not. Fortunately, no harm is done, and it is quite easy to change, if nothing else, I never tire of my jungle wallpaper border, animal print.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive